Last Updated: 01/06/2022
Here at Cocomango Travel, we take your privacy seriously and recognize that your personal information’s confidentiality is important. On this page, we’ll highlight how we receive, collect and safeguard your information.
1. How we collect information
When you use Cocomangotravel.com, we collect information about you and from you to provide a more personalized experience. Some information is collected automatically. Other information is collected when you actively choose to disclose it.
Examples of information that you personally provide to us may include email addresses, first and last name, or other details when you sign up for our newsletter, participate in sweepstakes, contests, or other promotions on the site.
Information that is automatically collected may include records relating to your use of the site, such as your browser type, device IP address, referring URL, and timestamp information.
We use this information to provide better service to you and perform statistical analyses of user behavior to measure the interest in various areas of the site.
2. How we use the information collected
We use all the information collected on this website to provide a better and more personal experience to you, the user. We may also share or sell your information with our affiliates and marketing partners to provide and connect you with commercial products that may be of interest to you.
3. How we disclose/share the information collected
Our employees, agents, consultants, and other service providers may have access to the information we collect through the Site. These parties are subject to confidentiality and are restricted from using your data for purposes other than to provide the required assistance.
In addition, we may share information:
- With our affiliate partners;
- With third parties for marketing purposes, including social networks, data management platforms, and other advertising providers;
- If we are required to share the information by law, regulation, or legal process;
- If we believe there is a connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity;
- With third party advertisers, concerning analytics and statistical information about our user base;
- We always share your information with your consent or at your discretion;
4. Your Rights and Information Choices
You have complete control over the options concerning the collection and usage of your information. You can choose not to share certain information, change or update, and even remove the information collected from our website. Your options include:
- You can choose not to opt in to certain services we provide on this website, for example, signing up for our newsletter.
- You can prevent the collection of geolocation information by turning off location sharing on your devices. Please note that doing that may affect certain features while using our website.
- Certain browsers will allow you to restrict or disable certain cookies.
- If you prefer not to receive any personalized ads based on your data or browser usage, you may opt-out of interest-based advertising by clicking here.
5. Information & Data Security
To protect your data and information, we have implemented rigorous technical, administrative, and physical security procedures. Only specific employees can access personal data and only for permitted business operations. We also use firewalls and encryption when we transfer your information between our systems and those of the parties with whom we may share information.
However, we can’t guarantee the security of your data from unauthorized entry of use, software or hardware failure, or other circumstances outside our control.
6. Information Retention
When you share and provide data on our website, we will maintain your data for our records unless or until you ask us to delete this information. You also have the right to update inaccurate or incomplete information, request deletion of your personal information, or request we no longer use it. To make such requests, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Do Not Track Signals
Our website is not set up to currently respond to “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) signal requests from browsers. This is due to the lack of globally standardized interpretation that defines “Do Not Track” signals. We may re-evaluate this approach once the industry has settled on standards related to this issue.
Cookies on our website are used to store users’ preferences and session information to help us customize any newsletter, advertising, or web page content based on your browser type and user profile. By using cookies, we can improve your experience, enhance site security and make our website easy, efficient and valuable for the user.
Cookies are small text files automatically placed on your device when visiting any website. They are stored by your internet browser and contain basic information about your internet use. Every time you revisit a website, your browser sends these cookies to recognize your device and provide personalized content.
The cookies that we use on this website fall into the following categories:
- Necessary Cookies: These cookies do not store any personal information and are essential for the website to function, and cannot be switched off in our system.
- Performance Cookies: Allow us to count visits and traffic sources to measure and improve the performance on this website.
- Functional Cookies: May be set by third-party providers or us to enhance functionality and personalization.
- Targeting Cookies: Usually set through our website by our advertising partners to help them build a profile of your interests and show relevant ads.
Emails we send may contain a bit of code known as a “web beacon.” This code allows us to understand when a user has opened an email and whether they’ve clicked a link within the email to visit a website. These “web beacons” do not collect personal data and information.
You may disable cookies by adjusting the settings on your web browser, and you can also configure your browser to accept or reject all or some cookies or notify you when a cookie is set. To review how to do this, check your browser’s “Help” menu and learn how to change your cookie preferences.
We also use third-party web analytics services, such as Google Analytics, to provide us with statistics and other information about visitors to the website.
9. California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Statement ("CCPA Statement")
This CCPA Statement is provided according to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and applies to California residents, and supplements our overall Statement with additional disclosures and rights.
Your Rights Under CCPA
As of 1st January 2020, California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their data and information is shared with third parties or affiliated companies.
- You may request, up to two times each year, that we disclose to you the categories and specific personal information that we have collected about you, the sources from which your information is collected, the commercial purpose for collecting your data, how your data was shared or sold with third-parties as well as the commercial purpose for selling your data, if applicable.
- You may request that we delete any personal data and information collected. You can also access, update, and remove your data at any time.
To opt-out of having your information and data shared with third parties, you can email us at email@example.com. We value your privacy and will not discriminate in response to your exercise of privacy rights.
10. General Data Protection Regulation Privacy Statement ("GDPR Statement")
This GDPR Statement applies to persons in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), including those in the United Kingdom. This GDPR Statement supplements our Statement; however, where the Statement conflicts with the GDPR Statement, the GDPR Statement will prevail as to persons in the EEA.
Your Rights Under GDPR
As a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and ask that your data be corrected, updated, or deleted. Also, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example, if you request our email newsletter through our website). Please note that your information and data will be transferred outside of Europe, including the United States.
If you place such requests, we may need to ask for specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal information. This is a security measure to ensure that your data is not disclosed to anyone who has no right to receive it.
To opt-out of having your information and data shared with third parties, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Children's Privacy
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD.
If you are under 18, you may not access or use the website. In compliance with COPPA, we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from users under 13.
13. Contact Us
801 Three Islands Blvd Unit #520, Hallandale Beach, Florida 33009, USA
If you need to contact us regarding other reasons, please visit our Contact Us page.